Friday, August 29, 2008

Pretty flowers!


Look at the gorgeous flowers! Thank you Darcy!


In other promising news, I've found out that I *may* be eligible for some California state-based medical programs, specifically designed for people with breast or cervical cancer, where owning a house will not automatically disqualify you. Maybe. We'll find out.

The fact that I have appointments scheduled for some things, medication that works to keep me calm, am making progress on learning how to treat all of this, get to see Aimee today, and pretty flowers to look at means I'm feeling pretty good today, overall.

I need to come up with some sort of personal ranking system to rate my daily levels of good and not good. Hmm. 1-10 is just boring. I'll have to give that some thought.

Hopefully today's doctor's appointment will mean I have more information to put up here tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Auntie is glad you had a good day.Maybe in the sprit of the political season you could use George bush faces to rate your day. You know, from serious George to monkey faced George.On the other hand, then you would have to pick one each day, and picking one would mean you would have to look at his face everyday and that would just ruin a good day. Forget I said anything.Auntie loves you and has told all who matter that I am a short plane ride away. Don't forget this or forget to ask.Stay pro active warrior woman and medicate when needed.