Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The ultra-quick update

Well, Anna and I just got back from LA for our little trip to the beach and visiting friends and family. It was....well, it was a vacation. We had an absolute blast at times, and some things were a royal pain in the ass. I absolutely promise to write about it all very, very soon, but tonight I have to be in a bit of a hurry.

Tonight is just a quick note to make sure everyone knows that I'm back in chemo tomorrow afternoon. We knew I would be going back to chemo this month, but I thought it would be later in the month. I came home, and poof!

It's going to be a fun-filled several days. Tomorrow, I go see Andy at 9, then up to Paradise for chemo by 2:30. Monday, I have to do the oh-so-fun PREP for my barium enema on Tuesday. Don't you wish you were me?!

So now, I am going to go upstairs and change my sheets, clean up my room as much as I can and prep things for post-chemo coma time. Oh, such joy!

I promise to write lots, huge lots,more, about vacation and everything else going on. I promise!


Right now, I'm as tired as this guy!

No comments: