Friday, December 12, 2008

Costco, ho (and a tree)

(I wrote this Friday night and was so damned tired I went to sleep and forgot to actually post it)
Today's oh-so-exciting update is a very simple report that we ran errands.
Whoo-frickin'-hoo.

Lunch at Marie Callenders, a visit to the Verizon store to (once again) attempt to get my phone to behave properly, Costco for prescriptions, drug stock-ups (exciting things like ibuprofen and Benedryl), the final-final-final last couple of Christmas gifts, and a few groceries (eggs, butter, Kraft singles and Spam-breakfast of champions!), then Home Depot for a gorgeous "6-7 foot" Noble Fir, which is actually closer to a 7.5 to 8 foot Noble Fir, and a 2 foot Italian Stone Pine, growing in a pot. (My special little tree, since my husband loves me and it was only $16 bucks)

All I can say is, whew. I am TIRED. My neuropathy was neuropath-ing in something insane. I'm going to pay for this tomorrow!

No comments: