Monday, December 29, 2008

Great green gobs of ....

Well, I'm relatively sure it's not greasy, grimey gopher guts, but it sure ain't any prettier.

I believe I can say with relative certainty that radiation, chemo and any other cancer related therapies will be postponed, because I'm relatively certain that I am certainly infected.
Or something like that.

Icky, goopy, green nastiness flecked with blood (from my throat, I'm positive, NOT my lungs) has made its grand appearance, telling me that this evil flu has progressed to the secondary infection stage, and is probablybronchitis.

I appreciate everyone's help in sharing their experiences with this kind of situation, but it's starting to look like there won't be a question about postponing treatment--if green infection goo comes, and the treatments might compromise your immune system.........................................................................................................................................................................................know what? I almost fell asleep right there. And Leno is a rerun. That means it's time to say goodnight. I give up. More when I am at least almost awake.

No comments: