Saturday, November 22, 2008

I am officially off duty for the weekend!

I refuse to do anything productive, constructive or otherwise useful. I am goofing off on Facebook, reading, knitting and eating junk food for the rest of the weekend.

And going to yoga. That counts as relaxing.

Basically, I am completely and totally wiped out, trashed, exhausted and dead from my week of activities. Everything is swollen, and everything HURTS. I'm not sure I can make that word big enough on here to convey just how much emphasis to give it.

I therefore certify myself as out of commission.
Facebook has Scrabble...I sense a serious time-waster about to happen here.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Yup, sit and do nothing at all. Naps are good I hear.

My friends play Facebook scrabble. It appears to be addictive. *g*

Love you
Mom