Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The CatBox saga continues...

Just out of curiosity, I left another, similarly sized Box in the bedroom. Sure enough, not 10 minutes went by before it snagged its first cat.

At this point, I have to start wondering if Barnes & Noble rubs their boxes with catnip or something.

Otherwise, there is very little to report. My darling husband has managed to come down with the Martian Death Flu, losing his voice and coughing up a lung or two yesterday. He feels better today, even though he still can't talk, but MAN, was he sick yesterday.

While he was in bed, I took over "life" around the house, and I'm paying for it dearly today. Along with my normal post-op issues, exhaustion and aches and pains from being up so much yesterday, I think *I* am getting the Martian Death Flu now too, so I'm hiding in the bedroom today.

My immune system is already a mess, so I think sitting in bed gobbling vitamin C is probably my best option! I want to enjoy this little "honeymoon" period I've got now, where I'm feeling well enough to kind-of function, before it's time to start radiation, because I'm going to feel like hell after that. Urgh. It's going to be a long six months. It has been a really, really damned long 4 1/2 weeks.

No comments: