Friday, October 24, 2008

A Field Trip!

Yup, today shall be a major expedition. Lloyd is going to drop me off to get my nails done while he gets some things at Lowes, and then we're going on a field trip to Walmart. Ooh, ahh... I know, very exciting. It's impressive for me, anyway.

The very expensive antibiotics seem to be doing their job, and the infection seems to be on the run, and I'm feeling well enough that I think I can leave the house for a couple hours safely. I'm even feeling well enough that I'm considering (again) moving to the downstairs for the majority of my days AND starting to really want to get back to yoga-ing on a regular basis. These are good developments. We'll see how enthused I still am when I get back from my expedition.

In other good news, aside from a bit of a lump, the Gardasil shot has thus far resulted in zero side effects. I have to admit, I'm actually shocked, considering the reactions that kid has to other things, like bug bites, but I'm thrilled at the same time. Hopefully her next two (Dec and April) will be similarly uneventful.

Off to prepare for my excursion. Wish me luck.

No comments: