Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun, fun, fun

The fun continues, and shall continue with a doctor's visit sometime in my immediate future. Luckily, the oncologist has said I can go see the GYN up here in Chico, so we're just waiting for him to get out of surgery so he can tell us when he wants me to be there for an exam. Last night's fun involved the expelling of a large mass of suture material, with other ickiness, and no one's been able to tell me yet if that's entirely normal, hence the need for an exam to make sure there is no infection, granulation or anything else funky going on. Well, I know there's something funky going on, I'm just not sure if it's normal-funky or not-normal-funky. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Calling or emailing your mother once you see the doctor would be grand. Really it would.

That way she can stop fretting over you.

Love you
Mom

Anonymous said...

When I left you it was very reluctantly, like a physical pull to stay with you. Now I want to come back and mother you but I will have to settle for a phone call. I think about you all, everyday.
I think it is time for me to let everyone reading this blog to know what a capable, caring husband you have.He obviously loves you very much and he is a very patient man.He really deserves his bike time.I am sure he drives you crazy sometimes cause all husbands do but he is a good guy.I am better at barf though!