Sunday, October 19, 2008

I don't feel good today.

I'm not entirely sure why, but I'm sure it has something to do with the nasty discharge I'm having. It's probably some sort of granuloma and that's not entirely unexpected. (Those are basically little granular-ish growths on a healing sore, in this case, my internal incision/stitch areas, which mean it's not healing properly and sheds weird looking material)

I'm also having pain today. Pelvic pain, vaginal pain and leg pain. Needless to say, this is unpleasant.

I'll be calling the doctors tomorrow to ask some questions on all the nasty rainbow colored discharge and other fun symptoms I'm having. My next scheduled check isn't until November 5, I think, but this may merit an earlier expedition, maybe to the Bay Area, but hopefully just up to Chico.

And I have a headache, and my ears hurt, I keep getting dizzy and I'm bored but my head hurts too much to do anything about being bored except lay here and stare at the blurry tv because I'm not wearing my glasses because wearing them actually makes my head hurt a bit more.

Sometimes the updates just aren't very much fun, are they?

Oh, but there is one good thing: It's Grandma's birthday. Happy Birthday Grandma! I love you!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

These are orders from your mother.

No infections, no complications, no weird unexplained things, no returns to the hospital, no pulled stitches, internal bleeding, and not one thing out of whack.

Are we clear on that?

::hugs:: Get to one doctor or the other tomorrow. Fix this and get back to feeling better.

Love you
Mom