Sunday, October 5, 2008

Only 20 hours and 9 minutes!

Yes, my entire existance now revolves around the moment this horrific catheter gets removed from my body. I CAN NOT WAIT to get rid of this thing!!! If I had the brain power to count the seconds, I would, but I definitely don't. So, I'll continue to distract myself with watching cartoons. It's "Simpsons" time, and Auntie took my entire herd out to dinner at one of our 2 actual restaurants in town.

Having her here has been incredible for all of us. It's like a nice, normalizing, calm presence in the house for the kids, someone who is more than capable of preparing food, helping with things, you know. I hate missing any of her visit, but at the same time, knowing that she is going to be here tomorrow to make sure everyone's ok, make dinner, and even tuck the little one into bed takes a huge load off my mind.

Not much else going on around here except me being in all sorts of discomfort. It's time for beddy bye now.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Thank god for getting rid of that thing. I can't even imagine.

Tell Auntie not to spoil you or the young ones too much. ;)

I will try and call sometime tomorrow and check on you.

Eat!!

Love you
Mom