Sunday, January 25, 2009

Peas and peas!



The manufacturer of my darling doggie's normal "man" toys has finally made the perfect toy.












Peas for Pea!

I just had to share that. Yes, we are dorks. Big dorks.

CLARIFICATION:
I realized that most of you are probably scratching your heads wondering what a "man" toy is. These are "man" toys. They come with feet, and sometimes eyes and horns and other appendages, most of which Pea promptly removes. When we got the first one, we started referring to it as "the red man," and a trend was born. This is a portion of her collection of men...fish men, dinosaur, chicken, octopus....and now peas. Don't ask me... But these silly things send that silly dog over the freakin' MOON when she gets a new one, or is in the mood to play with one, so what more can you ask? Anything to make my baby happy