Saturday, January 31, 2009

Photos galore!

Not here, but on Flickr... I've uploaded all 140+ pictures from Christmas, pictures from my Santa Cruz trip, and a bunch of randomness--birds, trees, assorted scenery & strangeness. So, if you were interested you could entertain yourself for a really long time on there.

In other news, if you glance to the right, you'll see a strange little poll. I'm just curious to see how many people out there are checking in on the blog. I don't need anyone tdo anything except click one response or another so that the tally adds up. Curiousity...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure if we were just supposed to vote, so you can see us vote or were we supposed to pick one or the other response, if it fit more? I'm confused, but I am alot these days just tryin' to keep a job in Silicon Valley...I hope you're doing well-er, I'll reply to your email finally, rough week, I'm back in the bay area, BTW, there is another random item that will arrive in the mail for you soon ;-)