Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A very short blog post about blog posts titled "eeek," or something similar.......

Ok MOTHER, and anyone else who has similar concerns, I would hope that you all would assume that IF there was something happening of such great import, that I would contact you in a manner far more appropriate to the situation at hand.

Blog posts often contain very serious information, especially when I have new diagnoses and whatnot, but I try to keep things *pretty* light overall. So, when you read "Eeeeeeek!," think that I saw a frog, or a child aquired a drumset or something around that level.

The only news for the night is that I am so very, very, very tired after chemo . Too tired to write blog posts, too tired to be witty, too tired to spell anything correctly or use proper spelling and grammar, and FAR too tired to care.

I go rest now.
Love you all!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Yes, well you're mother might be just a tad over sensitive when it comes to you at the moment. :p

Sleep and rest. Ignore the rest of us.

Except maybe tell me if the hats got there today like they were supposed to.

Love you
Mom