Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Santa Cruz, beaches, dogs, radiation and chemo...

This will likely be very short, out of necessity!
If I try to go into much detail, I'll fall over the computer again.

Santa Cruz was gorgeous. The sun came out, instead of the rain I was promised. I was pretty ok with it. Incredible weekend, relaxing, great food, great doggies and especially great company. Many more photos to come. Many.

Radiation and lymphedema clinic started yesterday,I learned how to drain my own lymph nodes on a daily basis.

Radiation was no biggie at all. Lay down, get positioned, get zapped, be done.

Today was chemo day. Repeat on the radiation, then back up to chemo lab. Only one line, and it seemed to stay where it was supposed to. So, zero IV problems.As far as I can tell, no cisplatin problems, just a good bit of nausea at times.

AND, I am falling over the computer. Zonked beyond belief.
Tomorrow is:
  • 9:00 Colusa to see Andy
  • 1:00 Paradise, Dermatology workshop
  • 1:50 Radiation

Maybe THURSDAY I can managed to write something coherent in the morning.

Love y'all

2 comments:

Jaime said...

One down, four to go.

Love you
Mom

Anonymous said...

Steph, how long does it take to get zapped by the radiation?
~Lisa Vigil