Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Side-effect-o-rama



Name a side effect--I got it. C'mon, any side effect, I've got 'em all.
  • Neuropathy in my thigh, legs, feet, hands and genitals
  • Bladder trouble
  • Diarrhea
  • Nausea
  • Lymphedema
  • Blurry vision
  • Watery eyes
  • Numbness in hands, feet, fingers
  • Bloating
  • Fatigue
  • Irritability
  • Depression
  • Mental confusion
  • Skin irritation
  • Anemia
  • Loss of appetite
  • Fluid retention
  • Congestion, trouble breathing
  • Pain......LOTS of pain, both inside and outside feeling
  • Rosacea on my face
  • Crampy-like feelings
  • AND (I think) hair loss. I think...stay tuned.

Some of you wanted anger, well, there you go. I have ALL of these things, all at once, right now. All of them!
That is enough to inspire anger in large doses.

I'm angry because I feel like hell, and I can't see well enough to read, knit, or really even to do this, but at least on here I can make the font big enough that I can see it and sort out the double vision. I am pissed at the entire world right now. I guess that means I should just go to bed.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

You are entitled and allowed to be pissed at the disease, the side-effects, the way it is screwing with your life and the whole entire world.

However, comma, you are not allowed to be pissed at yourself. Everything else is fair game. Just not you.

Love you
Mom