Sunday, September 7, 2008

All Quiet On the Western Front

Or wherever it is that I am. Luckily, there is nothing at all noteworthy to report today, other than the fact that the pain woke me up a bunch of times again, and it's really starting to piss me off. Yesterday was pretty yucky, hopefully today will be better. I have a ton of unspun wool calling my name, so I'm going to park myself in front of the tv in my sock monkey pjs and play with bits of fluff and hope for the best.

I have to spend some time somewhere in the day gathering materials to take with me to the oncologist tomorrow, and helping get things ready for the children so they can handle things while we're gone tomorrow, but none of that needs to be addressed anywhere near this early in the morning. I'm going to savor this part, where everyone else is either still asleep or doing a good job of faking it.

And just for the record, I'm allowed to hate it when my mother is right.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

And when has it not been my job to be right and yours to hate it? :P

Giving up those jobs would probably hasten the heat death of the universe you know.

Have a good day. Spin that wool and relish the quiet.

Love you
Mom

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it just suck when mothers are right?

Wait...we're mothers now which means we're always right. Yahoo!