Sunday, September 21, 2008

Monochrome dogs

Our neighbors across the street have the most gorgeous dogs, and I get to babysit them this weekend. Therefore, y'all get to see pictures of them.


This is Winston. He likes to almost knock me over by leaning on me when I pet him.
This is Jasmine. She's quite camera shy but tummy rubs work every time.

Cameras are not for eating.









This is the best size comparison I could get, because I could never get both of them to look at me at the same time. Guess who the alpha dog is?

Demon eyes! But at least I finally got her to look at the camera. She's so cuddly you want to just pick her up and take her home with you!












1 comment:

Jaime said...

Winston is a very big dog. Jasmine looks like a puppy next to him.

That must be fun, although I bet Ms. Pea is jealous when you come home.

Love you
Mom