Wednesday, September 24, 2008

An Update on Stephanie from the CIO...


(A photo of the Big Board from the hospital, if you look closely, you will see 'VOS' on the left hand side, that's our girl, scheduled and checked in (hence the red line through the 11:30...)

Hello again all in Blog-land,

I wanted to let you know, Stephanie is now in surgery...

She arrived at the hospital at 10am, was checked in at 11:15, went upstairs to the second floor to get her vials taken and went in to pre-op at noon. As you know from previous posts, surgery was scheduled for 1pm, that was still the case as of noon. Although now that I look at the board, looks like 1:30.

Please feel free to 'comment' if you have individual questions, from here I will check on her status and let you know when I hear she is out of surgery. I'm also going back to the hospital this evening when I find out that she has been moved to a room for recovery.

No comments: