Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Filing Accomplished

I feel so much better now. All things are filed in tidy folders with labels, and lists are being made, notes from doctors' visits are being transcribed, and all is well with the world.


Even more important, the children are in school, and I am home to appreciate it!!! Ah...The Bellyachers are keeping me company while I update calenders and planners and fuss over things. My nap is roughly scheduled for 2 pm, unless my visitor arrives before then.


About the only pressing things on any to-do lists now are just getting notes and materials and of course LISTS ready for the visit to the oncologist on Monday. Otherwise, there probably won't be a hell of a lot to report until then.


I did, however, figure out Twitter, I think. The whole point of that is that I can now update this, in a way, from my phone, wherever I might be, like laying in a hosptial sans computer. Techology is fun.


Today I am relaxed, and in relatively little pain, which makes it a good day. I can spend some time taking care of myself for the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think I get it now, you're using 'Boynton' characters as your rating system!? ;-) Sorry, I'm a little slow to get stuff these days, I am old now, officially and it's all the sun down here. MUCH better rating system than what I had in mind, partial tikis or those faces on those 'mood magnets' only because one of my project managers used that and it did help let us know what the mood of the day was. ANYway, thanks for posting current status on the blog, it helps. Blog-on!