Saturday, September 20, 2008

This is a test of the emergency brodcastng system, this is only a test...


Hello all in Blog-land!

This is Stephanie's appointed Chief Information Officer
testing to make sure I have access to the blog to keep you updated from Mountain View, CA when the time comes this coming Wednesday.

Just so you know, at this point I'm planning a pre 1:45pm information blog entry (will be posted probably around 2pm PST detailing any information before her appointment), post 1:45pm entry (probably around 6-7 containing any new information post procedure) & if I have one a post-post 1:45pm entry if there is any new information to report.


Also, those of you on the 'update by email' list, you will get an email around 2-ish as well from me, if you have access to the blog, you should check there too, but I will try to maintain the same information in both places not knowing the overlap, if any...

To keep in the theme, I was looking for the Remarkable Cow, but found a good cat, let me know if there is anything else you need Stephanie ~p

2 comments:

Jaime said...

You are mighty CIO. I appreciate it. *g*

Anonymous said...

Glad to be of service 'Mom' and Stephanie, just doin' my job! ;-)
~p