Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Om...

Ok, I think private yoga lessons are better than therapy and almost as good as a massage. While my new friend Lisa definitely has her work cut out for her teaching ME to relax and (even better, ha ha-) "let go," I actually did really well and came out of it feeling very relaxed and very good. Scary. Of course, I paid for it later, and am still paying (ow) but in the good way. Mostly. I'm managing to cram in two more sessions before surgery.

Yeah, if you would have told me two years ago I'd be doing all this stuff, I would have been quoting Cartman about new-age hippie crystal bullcrap, but it actually works.

The big challenge for the rest of the week, besides all of my pre-surgery preparations is going to be staying healthy enough to HAVE surgery. (Kind of ironic, I have to be healthy in order to go to the hospital) The kids have been passing around an evil cold, and now Anna's home sick and Lloyd has it too. Since I usually catch everything that blows down our street, and I already have my suspicions, it should make for an interesting week.

Very little else to report. Just trying to get all the minutiae under control so I can come home to the kind of OCD order I need in a post-surgery state. I think I'll get my nails done today. Blood work tomorrow. Mainly sleepy at this point.

No comments: